Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New House & a Fourth of July Porch



I wanted to share a few sneak peeks of our new house.  Nowhere near photo-shoot ready, but overall a pretty great house.  I'm not really a fan of the 1/2 pepperoni pizza shaped windows in the bump-outs, but something I can live with for a few years until we're ready for an exterior reno.




 I love the front porch.  There isn't room for chairs or anything, but we do have an amazing covered back patio which pretty much makes up for the small-ish front porch.





The door could still use a good paint job, but at least we got rid of the non-matching, wrong-name-listing, front door knocker.  Somehow none of the previous three owners felt the need to shell out the $12 dollars it cost us to remove someone else's last name from the front door?!?!?  I guess everyone has different priorities.








I'll make sure to post updates on how the house is coming along.  

Oh, and Have a Happy Fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...