Monday, January 24, 2011

Valentine's Day




I spent the afternoon folding little strips of paper over and over and over.
Why, you might ask?


I was trying to make those cute crafty papery decorations you see all over.
The problem is, to make the paper look all cute and foldy.....

you really have to fold the paper like 5,000 times,
and then put a gallon of hot glue in the center to try and hold it all together.

For the "Be Mine" Letters, I used plain white gift tags I already had, and traced the lettering from puffy stickers I bought at Michael's.

I attached all the heart pieces together by gluing the backs to a strand of twine.
That part wasn't too difficult.

 However, I'm not sure if my end product was worth all the effort.
 
 
Especially considering the rest of my house looks like a federal disaster area.


Oh well.


Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...