Monday, January 31, 2011

More SLC Design


I found this Salt Lake City real estate listing a few months ago. The price has just been lowered to $799,000, and the current listing can be found here.I'm sorry I don't have any information on the designer.


The only real downside to this house, is that it is small. At only 2500 square feet, with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, it seems small for the price tag. The design, however, is definitely worth a look.


I love how the french doors open out onto the terrace, and the lantern hanging over the living area. I wonder if the owners ever hit their heads when standing up from the sofa.


I'm a little confused. Is that a TV on the buffet?



I love how you can see the exposed stone in this view into the kitchen.


The kitchen is small, but well appointed.


An interesting tidbit, is that the house is located in the "Gilmer Park" neighborhood, only a block or two from East High School, (of High School Musical fame).





I LOVE the master bedroom. The furniture is great, the paneling is lovely, and I love the little sitting area with the marble table.



I'm using the word "love" a lot in this posting.


The closet hallway heading into the master bath.






Another beautiful room.


I have a soft spot for this room. One of my very favorite design tricks is a rich dark color on a bedroom wall. Especially with white bedding. So cozy!


The grounds are fantastic as well.



A view into the neighborhood (Gilmer Park). One of my favorite neighborhoods in Salt Lake City.



And there you have it. I hope you enjoyed the tour!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christine,
    I Love the rooms you have re-done! You surely have a knack.The colors are beautiful! You gave me many ideas for our old Resort in Minnesota.
    Thankyou for sharing.
    Louise

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...