Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Basement Kitchen Remodel

I've been enlisted to design a basement apartment remodel. The home is in a really great capitol hill neighborhood, with tons of rental potential. The current space is strange, not functioning, and lacks even a basic kitchen. Amazingly, someone has been living there for years! This project has a really tight budget, and is proving to be a big challenge. I can't wait to dive in!



Image Flickr (Image copyright Josh Merideth, Bella Grace Studios, Louisville, Kentucky).
I love the cool bar wraping the steps. This is exactly what I had in mind to separate Marty's eating and living areas.


Image Ikea.
Ikea cabinets fit the bill for "budget" renovations.



Image Ikea.
Another great Ikea cabinet style.


Image Yellow Dog Design
This is the current space. I can't wait to get started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...