Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Snip-its

I love Saturdays. I really do. I love that everybody is hanging out together. I love quick lunches out with extended family. I love catching up on projects around the house with my hubby (even though he would much rather be watching football). This Saturday was no exception. I was finally able to spend a few moments on my own design projects. All my extra energy has been going into my other projects lately, (the paying kind), so the progress on our house has definitely suffered. Here's what I've been working on the past few days:


I picked out bedding fabrics for Lucy's room.....




bought some fresh flowers.......



and hung our new ArtCraft linen shaded chandelier.
Hope you had a great Saturday too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics for Lucys room!! SO cute! The chadelier is perfect. YOur kitchen is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...