Friday, May 20, 2011

Strange....and A Slump

First of all, I want to apologize for the slump I've been in for the past few weeks. I have been feeling uninspired, and unmotivated, and my blog has shown for it. So, if you have been disappointed at the lack of quality/quantity here lately, I apologize. Hopefully things are looking up. It helped that the sun finally came out! :) Anyway, I wanted to share with you a strange real estate find.

Remember this house I love. I posted about it here back in September. Well the house is back on the market. There is a new realtor and new lower price, and I am feeling like I have a serious case of real estate stalking....


There has also been several subtle changes to the decor. Why?!?!? Is it just the natural progression of style that all our houses undergo, or are they calculated changes to help the house sell? (I still love this banquette by the way).



I do think the dining chairs are better. I commented in my last post about the lack of space to move around the table. The new rug is an interesting change as well.


New cushions on the entry bench. I think the first look was more soothing and subtle.


The kitchen remains pretty much unchanged.


Awww, it looks like the baby girl got moved into a big girl bed (see I told you I am a stalker!)



The living room got a new striped ottoman to replace the coffee table. Everything else looks pretty much the same.



The master bedroom just has slight changes to the bedding. Also, new art above the fireplace.


The new listing also has some new bathroom photos that weren't included in the first tour. Super cute! I have been coveting this shower curtain for a while.


Which version do you like better? You can find the current listing here.


Here's hoping for a sunny weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...