Monday, April 11, 2011

Project I am Dying to Do

ext
Every time I see this listing pop up online I get pains in my stomache.


bed

master closet

fountain
I literally ache to work on this project.


living 2
A million dollar 1960's penthouse suite that has never been on the market.


entrance
The home is over 5,000 square feet, and occupies the entire top floor of the building.


dining
The listing can be found here.


living 3
Can you even believe this view? It doesn't get any better!


view
Anybody know an investor?


I am going to create a mood board just for fun on this one....
maybe I can convince the new owners to implement my design.

Come back next week to see how the design turns out :)

Christine

2 comments:

  1. I am surprised this is a SLC listing. I didn't realize we had such great architecture and views. The house looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...