Sunday, April 3, 2011

Presidio Heights Style

ext
I have been SOOOO excited all day to show you this house I just found in the Presidio Heights neighborhood in San Francisco.


other great


dining formal
What's the deal with San Francisco? I am beginning to think they have the corner on style.


pendants
Can you believe these pendants?


kitchen
After going back to look again at the other house from San Francisco that I posted here, I began to think that where there was one, there might be others.........


kitchen 2
And boy was I right! How cool is that butcher block in the island?


pot filler


great
The listing is courtesy of Richard Teed, Sotheby's International Realty, found here.


dining
This appears to be the more formal dining area.


living
And I would assume this is the formal living. I really like the artwork over the sofa.


golden gate
The price is a cool 10 mill, which I'm sure has a lot to do with this view.


bath turquoise


m bath


white bath
This home has some killer baths,


office
and I would really love to blog from that desk.


sitting


patio
A little out of my price range I guess, but if I had the money I may be tempted!

2 comments:

  1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Thanks a lot... I now officially hate my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christie,
    Thanks so much for all the nice comments....and yes it makes me hate my house a little too :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...