Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Hubs!

It's the Hubs birthday today.


The thing about Bryan is, he is always a good sport.  He is super willing to help out ANYONE that needs his help.  He is pretty much the best person I know in that regard.


 He's a super nice Dad.......


And a super fun Dad.........



And you know those assignments they give kids in Elementary School, where you have to write about "My  Favorite Person", or "My Hero".  Well so far, Bryan has been picked hands down every time as the topic in those assignments........for all of our kids.



Even though this is what his face looks like when I say things to him like, "Briny, do you think you could rock over the old fireplace"?



He still rocks over the old fireplace. 
(The problem with being good at things, is that you get asked to do them).


I can't think of anyone I would rather spend time with. 
And we just keep having more fun year after year.


Oh, and he looks pretty good in a suit too.  Happy Birthday! 
We love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...