Sunday, December 4, 2011

Park City Heaven

















I love Park City.  I really do.  I wish I could live there.  I know it might not be as "kid friendly" as where we live now.  And I know that there a lot of part time residents, which makes it a little difficult to be neighborly.  Still, I love it.

Occasionally I peruse the real estate listings there.  And of course I don't look at anything that would actually be in my budget.  If I am going to pretend real estate shop in Park City, I am going to do it with a pretend budget. 

Most of the time I find the design in Park City too literal........giant log furniture and light fixtures encrusted with moose and bears.   That's why I love it when I find a well done Park City home.  Rustic AND refined.  It's completely possible to have a beautiful mountain home that doesn't feel like an episode of Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.  To view more pictures of this home, (yes there are more), view the real estate listing here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...