Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Week

This year the Thanksgiving decorating at my house was pretty simple.  I strung up a string of photos of, well you know...things we are thankful for.  I had planned a "Give Thanks" or a "Be Thankful" banner, but it never panned out. 

One thing I am thankful for is that the kids only have one day left of school, then it is FIVE whole days of fun fun fun.  (Oh, and sleeping in).




I guess I did put out Grandma Blanche's brown transferware turkey platter.  Which I could not love more, I might add.    (Grandma Blanche is Bryan's grandma). 




I am not sure why I was the one to get the platter.  I am thinking that was  a pretty lucky snag.
Anyway, here is what I would like this Thanksgiving to include: pie-making with my Dad; homemade rolls; Diet Coke; cranberries; and gossip.


Image via Etsy seller Beach House Living

Here is what I can do without this year: store bought pie; margarine; stuffing that has any sort of nuts, meat products, or anything else that doesn't belong in there.



 AMAZING free clipart via Graphics Fairy.  More on that tomorrow. 


What's on your list of Thanksgiving must-haves?  Here's hoping your Thanksgiving Week is everything it is cracked up to be!  (And that you don't find nuts in your stuffing) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...