Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Master Bath Reveal

I am finally getting around to revealing the master bath from the spec home.


I love the beautiful white basin and the vessel filler faucet.  I am still really loving chrome right now.
I also have to give a glowing recommendation for the Ceasarstone countertops.  The color I picked for both upstairs bathrooms is "Nougut", and it works wonderfully with whites, grays, silvers, and Carrara Marble.


The art, mirror, glass shelf, and the towel bars (I forgot to take pictures of those....darn), are all from IKEA.  Again, I am giving a GLOWING recommendation.  Great price, nice quality, beautiful design.






BEFORE: The master bath had Pergo floors, very little lighting, a 60 inch single basin vanity !?#?!, and no tub or shower.


We removed the 60 inch vanity, in exchange for a more functional 36 inch vanity, and added a tub/shower combo.  This is in the "During" stage, where you can see the new tub installed, and the white subway tile going up!  One of my favorite features.


The marble hex flooring I blogged about here.


And a close-up of the great tile after completion.  It is a really great looking floor.




The vanity (dark) area BEFORE.


The vanity AFTER.


Hope you enjoyed the tour!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...