Sunday, November 20, 2011

Office Ideas

I have been thinking A LOT about offices lately.  As I have had more design work to do, I have been spending more time in my office.  When I think about my dream office, my first thought is one that doesn't have old cereal bowls stuck to the desk.  Oh, and maybe someplace comfy to sit and look at a magazine.   A girl can dream can't she?

I also LOVED these images from Holly at Nothing but Bonfires here.











 
Did you notice the turquoise dry erase board on her desk?  It is actually made out of the IKEA frame I wrote about last week here.  And no, I still haven't bought mine, and yes, there is still half a gallery wall hanging in my family room.  And I am seriously thinking I am going to have to buy that rug.  It is a steal from Overstock here.

Don't tell Bryan I am thinking about starting my office project........at least until I have my gallery wall done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...