Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day & Best Free Graphics Ever



So I promised to tell you all about the greatest website I just discovered.  And maybe I am slow (totally possible) or maybe you don't know about it either.

 


The Graphics Fairy here, has HUNDREDS of the coolest vintage clipart, and graphics you could ever imagine.  Did I mention they are FREE!!!!



I used a few of her prints for the Gallery Wall.  (Still not finished by the way).  You can either print them on your own printer, or I think the best thing to do is to email what you want, and specify the size, and send them to your local printer.  I had a vintage deer poster made in 11 x 14 size, for literally under two dollars.  You can also use the art for stationary, invitations, so many possibilities!!!



 Look how cute this wood be in a kitchen.  I thought it would be fun to have it printed on a color background.


These guys would be ADORABLE in a kids room.


 

She also has lots and lots of vintage botanicals, which if you have looked, you know how hard they can be to find.


And I will probably use a few for Christmas stuff.  There are so many to choose from.



Anyway, enjoy!  I probably spent two hours at her site last time I looked.

And Happy Thanksgiving one more time!  Remember to wear your stretchy pants.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...